Copyright © All rights Reserved Edugeeks LLC 2015
Summer Striver® Bookmark Program is an Optional Program to Help Motivate Students
to use their Summer Weekdays to Increase their Love of Learning and Achievement
- Program is optional for students.
- Program is recommended as a way to keep kids learning through the long summer months.
- Students have a choice of many activities.
- Students or parents fill out each rectangle with a code for the activity.
- Students can do any activity as many times as they want or choose a variety of them.
- Recommended time for a daily activity is between 15 and 30 minutes.
- School or PTA decides if their is a reward for completion, such as a extra period
of free time outside etc.
TVDS=TV Documentary Science
TVDA=TV Documentary Animals
TVDH=TV Documentary History
IAC=Internet Activity Coding
IAS=Internet Activity Science
IAH=Internet Activity History
CPT=Create Project Travel
CPN=Create Project Neighborhood/Village
MAPN=Make Map of Neighborhood to Scale
MATHS=Keep Scorecard of Game
MATHDA=Keep Track of Minutes Spent on Everything Done for a Day
OA=Come up with Other Activities not Included in this list
Copyright © 2002-2019 Edugeeks LLC
The Summer Striver Bookmark Program
Will Increase Love of Learning & Achievement This Summer
Parent's Striver Letter
Free Summer Striver Bookmark Download